In order to purchase a policy from AMIE you must meet eligibility requirements. While the eligibility requirements
may vary slightly for specific products the general requirements are:
- The property must be your primary Florida residence.
- The property must be owner occupied for a significant portion of the year.
- The property must be secured by anchored tie-down in accordance with Florida, city and county regulations.
- The property must have a minimum width must be twelve (12) feet.
- The property must have skirting or otherwise fully enclosed foundation.
- The property must have a handrail where there are 3 or more steps.
- The property must be maintained and show pride of ownership.
- Attachments to the property must be described & listed on the application.
In addition to the eligibility qualification, certain risk characteristics may make the property ineligible to be insured by the Company.
These some of these factors include:
- Risk with trees touching any insurable structure.
- Risks within 1500 feet of tidal waters, except with Underwriting approval.
- Office Occupancy or Business Pursuits.
- Homes that are subject to brush fires, cave-in, flooding, excessive wind/hail or landslides except with underwriter approval.
- Homes with more than two lien holders, except with underwriter approval.
- Risks with vicious dogs or any mix thereof, or exotic animals or farm animals.
- Homes with existing damage.
- No Trampolines.
It's easy to get started with a quote
You made it!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yourself
A licensed agent is on the way!
Ready to get a quote?